Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hot Toys Matrix Coming Soon!!

Finally, I have been waiting for Matrix sentinel as I pass out on McFalane’s. Hot Toys figures is just amazing and they’re about to pamper Matrix fans. Like I said I’m more to collecting machines and robots, so I will not pass out on this sentinel. It’d going to be in 1/16th scale, I know it’s not 1/6th and a lot of fans felt disappointed. But hey, the company that produces is Hot Toys, and I have my confidence on them to deliver never ending quality toys.











Product Info:
- Complete collectible measures more than 15 inches in length, with tentacles stretched straight.
- 15 tentacles in total - each fully bendable and articulated.
- each tentacle has articulated attachments at the end ( 2 points of articulation per tentacle)
- 10 fully articulated limbs under main body of Sentinel ( 3 points of articulation per limb)
- height adjustable collectible figure stand
** Product shown is not final **
Release date: Q4,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment